The Ramsey Police Department is hiring full time police dispatchers, Chief Bryan Gurney announced Wednesday.
According to the PD’s hiring notice, experience in police dispatching is preferred, but not necessary. All applicants are required to:
- Be 18 years of or older
- Be citizens of the United States of America
- Be able to read and write the English language well and intelligently
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be of good moral character
- Have no criminal convictions
Anyone interested may apply for the openings at get more information at Ramsey Police Headquarters.
The PD, made up of 28 officers and four dispatchers, is an equal opportunity employer.